Define your visual identity
Your Brand’s Personality
Deliver your brand’s visual and communication message with precision
The most successful brands are not memorable by accident. They have a clearly defined brand strategy, which includes distinctive assets, a powerful story behind them and a deep connection with their customers. To get to this point, many business owners struggle finding and choosing the right digital partner among the 100’s of options in the market.
Spark Interact is a strategic branding agency that brings your visual and communication elements together to create a distinctive brand identity; one that consumers will not only remember and be motivated by, but ultimately purchase from.
Understanding your core values
Core values include aspects like…
A carefully planned brand strategy rollout
We’ll give you an online presence to be proud of! Remember, Spark has the capability to deliver on all your branding requirements during the rollout. This might include things like printed brochures, packaging, stationery, apparel, signage and presentation templates. Whatever your business needs, we can bring it to life.
Brand management for a bright future
After a successful brand strategy rollout, your business is being found online and customers are really connecting with your brand. Now it’s all about maintaining what you’re doing well and looking for areas to improve. Brand management is a little like having a trusted custodian watching over everything your business does. Spark can:
- Build a catalogue or library of your brand assets
- Monitor and maintain your reputation and customer perception
- Ensure your website and digital presence is effectively managed
- Measure the success of your marketing efforts
- Identify any weaknesses or new opportunities
- Make recommendations on possible enhancements
With the online world changing rapidly, it’s critical to have a digital partner who can provide expert guidance and keep you ahead of the competition.
Manage your brand across your organisation
Show off your brand for the world to see!
Spark gets it right the first time
Interested in exploring a brand strategy with Spark?
Get in touch with us by filling out the form below!
Listen to our client stories…
Watch Alfredo’s Story
“They’ve created a very personal service in their business”.
Watch Steven’s Story
“It would take a lot to change our minds and think outside of Spark.”
Brand Strategy FAQs
When working out how to develop a brand strategy, a roadmap that goes through each step of the journey can help keep objectives clear. For an effective brand strategy road map, we recommend following the five guidelines below:
- Consider who will read the road map. Is it high-level or centred around actionable targets?
- Demonstrate the worth of the strategy.
- Anchor steps to concrete deliverables that can be tracked within the business
- Meet regularly with stakeholders for feedback.
- Settle on a format that best displays your objectives. A list, a timeline – whatever works best for you!
Firstly, you will need to start with these key elements of brand strategy:
- Analysis – discover who your customers and competitors are, as well as your own public image.
- Identity – map your consumer relationships, who are your supporters and detractors?
- Positioning – where are you currently positioned within the market
From there you can focus on objectives and launch into a brand content strategy. Start devising what media messaging will reposition your corporate image, bringing in your in-house marketing team or an external brand strategy company to measure the effectiveness of every content launch and revise as necessary.