Recently updated on February 17th, 2023 at 05:04 pm
About the job
Spark is a digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. As one of Sydney’s leading agencies, we provide comprehensive end-to-end brand, web, and search solutions for companies, organisations and government.
We are looking to fill a key full-time role in our Sydney Office for an Account Co-ordinator. Here you will gain valuable hands-on industry experience and contribute to the success of our customer’s journey from onboarding to future engagement.
If you have a passion for digital and are well organised with good communication skills and have a thirst for learning then this role is for you.
- Get a 360 degree perspective of working in an Agency.
- Ongoing Training & Development.
- Great Work Culture.
We provide personalised and comprehensive marketing, design and technology solutions for our clients. As a friendly, supportive team we collaborate well, work within systematic processes and take pride in our creative and positive work environment.
Summary of the role:
In this permanent role, you will work closely with our Marketing and Sales team. Together you will deliver excellent customer experiences while engaging with our production team to ensure the smooth running of projects from branding, web design, search and social marketing. You will be mentored by highly skilled professionals and supported by ongoing training.
This is a premier opportunity for a high-achieving individual to gain hands-on industry experience.
Key to the success in this position is excellent rapport building skills plus a genuine desire to assist clients in the achievement of their goals. You will also gain experience of marketing functions and use of various marketing tools.
Being part of Spark’s dynamic and fun team means exciting working days ahead! We foster a great social and learning culture where young minds are both nurtured and encouraged to contribute.
- Active client engagement to create new opportunities.
- Participate in client meetings and work with the Spark creative team to generate ideas and solutions.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders (sales, digital marketing, finance, and design departments) to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Follow Spark’s methodologies, protocols and priorities in relation to our client engagement objectives.
- Respond to incoming business enquiries and prepare proposals in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure accuracy and completeness of proposed solutions and pricing.
- Follow up new business enquiries to answer any questions and address concerns.
- Prepare regular reports and forecasts to assist in planning and analysis.
- Continuously improve and streamline the CRM administration process with the aim of improving efficiency and accuracy.
Requirements for the role:
- A completed University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant degree.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to take initiative and contribute.
- Outgoing and confident.
- Professional personal presentation.
How to apply
If you think this opportunity calls out to you, then take action today. Send us a cover letter outlining why you think you are the perfect candidate along with your resume.