About the job
Spark Interact is a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Surry Hills. We are a small and committed team currently seeking to fill 2 key positions in our organisation for Graduate Sales Coordinators with a focus on Social and Digital Marketing. If you have a passion for digital and are a well organised, effective communicator, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Base Salary & Commission Structure.
- Ongoing Training & Development.
- Great Work Culture.
About the role
Join us and you will enjoy the benefit of a comprehensive training program, an in-house marketing department that generates leads as well as the challenge of cultivating new business independently.
This job is for a go-getting self-starter with excellent rapport building skills plus a genuine desire to assist clients in the achievement of their goals.
You will be required to meet sales targets, manage a sales pipeline and work autonomously. We are looking for a sales representative with 1-2 years work experience. The remuneration is a base salary of $50 – 60K commensurate with experience, plus commission. This is an opportunity to earn up to $120K and beyond.
- Active client engagement to create new opportunities
- Prospect for new business within our clearly defined target market
- Respond promptly to new business leads that are generated by our marketing team
- Quote generation using established processes (training provided)
- Monitor First Call status: Monitor calls/e-mail queues to ensure prompt customer contact.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders (digital marketing, finance, and design service departments) and ensure all opportunities are leveraged to maximum effect in a team selling environment
- Follow prescribed sales methodologies and strategies
- Other sales-related administration duties
The ideal candidate
We are seeking a candidate who has a marketing or other relevant degree and who possesses:
- Strong computer skills
- Google or Microsoft office suite. (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Knowledge of contact management systems
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to take initiative and contribute towards a dynamic team environment
We offer a dynamic environment where creative minds interact. We provide personalised and comprehensive marketing, design and technology solutions for businesses. We’re a tight-knit and friendly team and we love collaboration and systematic processes fostering a culture of leadership, learning and independence.
How to apply
Does this resonate with you? Do you feel you have what it takes to become a valued player in our team? We’d love to find out if we’re a perfect fit. Submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you are passionate about this role and what you believe you can bring to it.