About the job
Spark Interact is a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Surry Hills. We are a small and committed team currently seeking to fill a pivotal role in our organisation for a Marketing Engagement / Multimedia Specialist. If you have a passion for digital content creation and are a savvy marketer with a proven track record, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
Crossing both digital marketing strategy, execution and analysis as well as client liaison, this role is varied and stimulating. It offers the opportunity to learn and advance in your career growth. You will be required to:
- Understand customer requirements and plan effective digital strategies
- Create Google, Facebook, Instagram and Linked in ads, display and video campaigns to meet client objectives
- Manage video production from pre-production to post-production for online content
- Write engaging, high converting ad copy
- Have a sound understanding of SEO and digital platforms
- Analyse and optimise campaigns to deliver better outcomes for our clients
- Continually look for growth opportunities for our clients across the digital space
- Report on campaign performance to clients each month
- Report overall performance and client successes to the Spark management team
The ideal candidate
We are seeking a candidate who has a minimum of 3 years agency experience managing multiple client accounts and has:
- Hands on experience with Google Ads across Search, Display, YouTube and Shopping. Plus Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin paid advertising
- Financial management across projects
- Storyboarding, briefing and creative direction of video and display ad content
- The ability to work across our marketing, design, development and production teams to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Presentation skills to explain ideas and strategies with confidence in client meetings
- A mindset for continuous improvement and be committed to ongoing certification
We offer a dynamic environment where creative minds interact. We provide personalised and comprehensive marketing, design and technology solutions for businesses. We’re a tight-knit and friendly team and we love collaboration and systematic processes fostering a culture of leadership, learning and independence.
How to apply
Does this resonate with you? Do you feel you have what it takes to become a valued player in our team? We’d love to find out if we’re a perfect fit.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you are passionate about this role and what you believe you can bring to it.