Spark Interact is a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in Sydney’s Inner West. We are a small and committed team currently seeking to fill a pivotal role in our organization for an SEO Coordinator. This is an Internship for a 3 month period.
- Help develop strategies for clients and execute them.
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns across the range of media from email, social media, web, search and traditional.
- Liaise with freelancers and in-house production team.
Ideally, you have relevant experience in the coordination of processes and people in conjunction with the following skills:
- Must have a strong knowledge of both traditional marketing and digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of SEO
- Google Ads certification in Search and Display an advantage
- Social Media Ad management
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent writing skills and ability to generate newsworthy content
- Solid planning and execution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel
- The ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Commitment to accuracy and strict attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your cover letter should include answers to these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)? If so how many years?
- Do you have experience in digital marketing? If so how may years?