In the digital age, a powerful print material – such as a catalogue – remains an essential tool in many businesses’ marketing arsenal. A catalogue helps potential clients better visualise the variety and quality of your products. Unlike digital assets, a stunning catalogue design can serve its business purpose for a long period of time. From standard product catalogues, corporate profile brochure design, manuals and more, catalogue designs can bring the spark back into your business.
More than just aesthetics, a catalogue design can communicate your brand story and put the quality of your products or services front and centre by combining impeccable copy and beautiful imagery. From the very first page, you want to create an impression that lasts and entices the reader to want to learn more and read on. We’ve rounded up some of the essential elements in a catalogue design:
- Must make use of attention grabbing headlines. Headlines should target the “pain point” of a potential customer and how your product or service can address it
- Should be educational without overwhelming the reader with jargons that only a technical expert will understand
- Highlight points of differences that are unique to your company and give a customer a reason to choose you over your competitor
- Catalogues are almost like a shopping aisle that a customer can hold and browse in his hand. Therefore imagery is paramount. Invest in images that presents your product and service well.
- Have an enticing offer and a clear call-to-action so prospective customers are encouraged to take the next step – whether it’s giving you a call, arranging a face-to-face meeting or filling out a sign-up form.
Remember that a catalogue design’s success, much like any other marketing material, emanates from a clear and defined purpose. At Spark Interact, we take a marketing perspective to ensure your catalogue design forever positions your business in your customer’s mind.