Design & Print Catalogue Services in Australia
Do you want to make sure your catalogue design draws attention? Our experts put together a series of tips on how to elevate your catalogue from good to great.
in the Digital Age
A product catalogue is a marketing collateral that provides essential information about your product. It is like a shopping aisle that a customer can hold and browse in their hands. In this digital age, print catalogues remain an essential tool in many businesses’ marketing arsenal. Unlike digital assets, a quality printed catalogue can serve its business purpose for a long period of time. Sales teams and marketers utilise catalogues to refer to their products during customer conversations. Managers and store clerks utilise catalogues as a handy resource of the products in their warehouse. Buyers use it as reference material while making purchase decisions for their business. Overall, catalogues are a value-add for both your customers and team.
More than just aesthetics, a catalogue design can communicate your brand story and put the quality of your products or services front and centre by combining impeccable copy and beautiful imagery. Catalogues should be considered a key part of your marketing strategy. From the first page, you want to create an impression that lasts and entices the reader to learn more. We’ve rounded up some of the essential elements in catalogue design:
- Essential and accurate information should be included such as product features, descriptions, dimensions, cost, colour and availability.
- Back up the claims you make with hard evidence. Presenting your customer with proof of your success – such as customer reviews – gives them confidence in your business.
- Highlight unique points of difference and give the customer a reason to choose you over your competitor.
- Imagery is paramount. Invest in high quality images that present your product or service well.
- Using high quality paper and printing gives the reader the right impression – it’s all in the details.
- Have an enticing offer and a clear call-to-action so prospective customers are encouraged to take the next step – whether it’s giving you a call, arranging a face-to-face meeting or filling out a sign-up form.
A Full Team at Your Service
Remember that the success of a catalogue design, much like any other marketing material, emanates from a clear purpose. At Spark, we take a marketing perspective to ensure your catalogue design forever positions your business in your customer’s mind. Our team has an arsenal of knowledge and skills to manage every aspect of your catalogue design. Our expertise ranges from marketing strategy, copywriting, imagery, graphics, layout and more. We prioritise getting a thorough understanding of your business to cater to your specific needs.