Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:20 am
Website Design for Architecture & Designers
When you create a piece of architecture or design, you are imprinting a part of yourself into the finished product. When potential clients look to access your work, how your website comes across to them can drastically shape their impression of you as a creative being.
As an architect, you wouldn’t build a poorly designed building that isn’t user-friendly. Likewise, as a designer, you wouldn’t design something atrocious in the first place. So, it makes sense that your website – the key platform your clients look to access your services from – reflects your brand exactly the way it should.
If you are an architect or designer, rest assured that here at Spark Interact, we understand that visual communication is integral to who you are as a creator. As a creative, your work isn’t cookie-cutter, so why should your website be? Whether you are looking to attract new clients, display your portfolio or sell your work – we can offer you a bespoke website design solution that is individually curated to you.
By making your website user-friendly, responsive and accessible across all devices, we will ensure your work looks great no matter how it is viewed. Plus, by integrating SEO into all aspects of your website, you can rest assured that your website is working as the marketing tool it’s supposed to be.
Perhaps as a creative yourself, you also have some quirky ideas to bring to the table. As experienced web designers, we can bring your ideas to life so that your website is designed in exactly the way you envisaged. If you are a designer or architect in Australia, when it comes to your website: leave the building to us.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.