Website Design for Construction & Engineering
There are lots of aspects of your website design which can drive business in the construction or engineering industries. For example, having a website which uses SEO (search engine optimisation) as well as Google Adwords, will ensure no matter what area of Australia your business is based in, people will be able to find your services. We implement such strategies by using keywords throughout your website, which will directly link your clients with the services you can provide them.
For example, people may type search terms such as “House Builders in Melbourne”, or “Civil Engineers in Sydney” into Google. If your website is not search engine optimised, it makes it very difficult for Google to establish the two could be related. Not wanting to give its users a bad experience, it will promote your competitor who does use SEO instead.
Your current construction or engineering website might also be slow to load or outdated. If that’s the case, it may not be responsive or work across all devices. We can easily rectify this, ensuring your website looks great no matter how it is viewed. The easier it is for your website to be understood, the more functional it will be. This equals more people clicking on your website, therefore more customers.
To show off all your hard work, we can also create project portfolios in your website either on the homepage or on dedicated pages as an image gallery. Or, how about a contact form so that potential clients can easily get in touch, whilst also filtering out spam? If your business is international, we can even create custom language options so that your clients overseas can easily access and understand your website.
As a construction company or engineers, you might also have your own ideas to bring to the table. Here at Spark Interact, we work with you to create a website design that truly works for your business.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.