Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:20 am
Website Design for Government
A government website is the face of the local authorities, acting as a port of call for so many issues facing residents and agencies alike. It’s important that people can access the information they need quickly, whether they are visiting your website on a computer or on any other device.
A well-designed website can also help reduce strain on your services, by directly providing people with the help and support they need without having to access additional resources. This includes factoring in search engine optimisation (SEO) as well as navigation. In contrast, a poorly designed government website could confuse and frustrate people, especially if they are having trouble finding key information. This also includes considering accessibility through your website for those who are visually impaired.
It’s important your website sets the right tone, as your users are looking for assurance in the government. Professional website design will factor in the best layout, responsiveness and design features which best represent your services. Spark Interact can build the most appropriate website to suit the needs of your residents and citizens, in a way that conveys trust and professionalism.
If your government website also stores personal details of local residents or businesses, then it’s absolutely vital your website is secure. There are many tools to ensure this is the case, and one of the many benefits professional website design with Spark offers is that this can be taken care of. In the ever-growing digital world that is full of cyber threats, having a secure website cannot be underestimated.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.