Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:20 am
Website Design for Hospital & Medical
If you work in the medical field, you will know the importance of communicating easily and effectively with patients. This needs to be extended beyond the consultation room into every marketing material you produce, and your website is no exception to this.
Just as when your patients are in your care, everything needs to be explained to them using clear communication which is displayed in a manner that is easy to follow. For example, how easy is it for your website users to find the page they are looking for? Is your SEO directing people effectively from search engines to key pieces of information on your website?
A well thought out website that is designed specifically with the medical field in mind can also help reduce strain on other services. If patients and staff can easily access the information they need from your website, this means fewer phone calls, emails and letters for your admin team to deal with. The reduced pressure will contribute to a more efficient healthcare system, and so the benefits of a professional functioning website go far beyond just looks alone.
In some instances, you may also consider adding an online booking or appointment reminder system through your website or email management system. We can also provide the option for your website to be available in other languages, meaning all communities across Australia have ease of access to your healthcare website.
The visual elements also play a part in making your website user-friendly, as well as professional. This includes ensuring text is clearly legible, and the colour use conveys a sense of trust or urgency – depending on the medical nature of the content. Depending on the needs of your organisation, we can tailor your website design to suit both your patients and staff, ensuring a professional yet reassuring image is conveyed throughout.
Spark has worked extensively with the Australian medical industry to deliver websites within the healthcare field. We’d be delighted to incorporate our expertise into your website design, ensuring the needs of the patients and those who treat them are the core focus of the finished outcome.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.