Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:21 am
Website Design for Real Estate & Property Development
What do your property and your website have in common? First impressions count.
If you are looking to sell your home, you will take all the necessary steps to make sure your property is looking at its absolute best for viewings. So why should your website be any different?
How your real estate is being portrayed on your website can sell the development as much as the property itself. Your clients want to see a clean, easy to understand layout with high-quality images clearly showing the property, as well as all the information they are looking for.
Yet so often, real estate agents and property developers alike neglect their website design. The result is a non-responsive, dated and difficult to understand set of webpages which actually repel buyers instead of attracting them. Given real estate is one of the most valuable assets someone can invest in, surely your website design deserves better?
With the busy lives your clients lead, they don’t have time to physically view each property they are interested in. Therefore, they will check out the website first. The overall ease of use, layout, image quality and the accompanying text speaks volumes about the quality of the build and your company image. In a matter of seconds, they can simply close the browser and head to a competitor’s website instead. Think of the money in lost revenue that adds up to if that same action is being repeated countless times every day on your website?
A great website is quite literally the bricks and mortar of your business. But that doesn’t mean you have to be an expert in web design to transform your website into a spectacular marketing tool that makes each and every one of your properties shine. Here at Spark Interact, we’ll take care of the web design and leave you to concentrate on what you’re best at – real estate and property development.
There are a whole host of marketing tools that can be implemented into your real estate and property development website design. All of which can make the crucial difference between getting a sale, or having the property sit on the market for months on end.
Your property website design could even display stats relating to the time on the market and the number of pageviews it has had since being listed. Wherever your property is located in Australia, trust Spark to help sell it through our website design services.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.