Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:21 am
Website Design for Travel
Does the design of your travel website inspire your customers to book their holiday with you as it should? Is the design outdated, or are pages running slowly? Perhaps your website doesn’t display properly on mobile devices? How about your use of SEO – is it bringing high levels of visitors to your website, or is it simply non-existent?
In today’s world, there’s big competition when it comes to the travel industry, with thousands of comparison and booking websites all looking for a slice of the pie. To have a shot at competing with your rivals, it goes without saying that your travel website design needs to be fully functioning, with the end-user in mind.
Whether your travel business offers holidays local to Australia or further afield such as Europe or America, your website design should offer ease of use throughout. Travel can be complicated, especially if planning a trip overseas, meaning websites that are difficult to navigate can be stressful for customers. Ultimately, they’ll end up clicking off your website and onto someone else’s to book instead.
Here at Spark Interact, we can design a website for your travel business which sets the scene for booking a holiday, not leaving your customers feeling as if they need one after trying to navigate your website. This includes a well-designed layout which is appropriate for the travel industry and the services you are trying to sell.
We can fully optimise all of your content to ensure it is SEO friendly, in addition to adding key features such as booking portals and chatbot support. All of your website will be accessible from mobile devices, meaning you won’t miss out on a large section of the market who are booking their trip on their phone.
By displaying prices and information clearly, your customers will stay in the know and will be able to find exactly what they are looking for. We can even add striking image or video galleries to show off particular destinations, or add a blog to drive more visitors to your website. There are lots of features we can add to your travel website, wherever you are based in Australia.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.