Recently updated on December 18th, 2020 at 11:23 am
Website Design for Education
By its very nature, education is designed to inspire and inform all those who partake in it. If you work in an educational institution, or perhaps have an educational website, you might have realised your current site is not up to the task. That’s where website design from Spark Interact comes in, as no matter where your school, college or university is based in Australia, we can design a custom solution to suit you.
One of the key considerations when designing an educational website is that there’s a good chance it will need to appeal to a younger audience. At the same time, it needs to retain that level of professionalism, especially for schools and colleges, who look to set standards for their pupils. Your website might also need to be accessed by staff (both current and future employees looking at your recruitment page) as well as parents. So, where do you begin?
Here at Spark, we can ensure your education website sets the right tone, no matter what level of education your website caters for. By creating a functional and responsive website that users of all ages and abilities can access on the device of their choosing, your website will truly be inclusive. We can also integrate SEO to ensure people searching for your website can easily find it and access the information they are looking for, such as term dates or revision notes.
You may also wish to incorporate some fun interactive elements to help inspire your pupils to learn. In addition, we can add image or video galleries showing the learning in action. Or perhaps you need emails from parents to come through the contact form? How about some in-built e-commerce to sell education packages or school uniforms for your pupils? Just like in the classroom, by identifying your goals and targets, we can strive to deliver an educational website design which gets full marks.
What Spark can bring to your website design:
- Fully functional responsive design that directly corresponds to your target market.
- A website layout that is straightforward for your clients to navigate, that works just as well on mobile as it does on other devices.
- SEO integrated copy, ensuring your products and services are marketed directly at the client. Specific keywords will also help drive your website up the search engine rankings.
- Visually aesthetic design tools used throughout which will best represent your business and clientele, harnessing the extensive experience of our team.
- A friendly professional service which gets to the heart of your business to maximise the potential of your website.
- Optional extras including Google Analytics, live chat pop-ups, language translation, product catalogues, email signups, image and video galleries, blogs and much more depending on your requirements.