Website Maintenance Service Arrangements
Delivering the confidence for business to operate uninterrupted!
Convenient and flexible website maintenance services for businesses on the go!
Virus and Malware Maintenance
Website Maintenance Packages
Enterprise Grade Hosting and Backup Solutions
Site Speed Optimisation
Web Maintenance Arrangements
Virus and Malware Removal
How Our Web Maintenance Arrangements Work
Talk to Spark,
your web tech experts.
Listen to our client stories…
Watch Steven’s Story
“It would take a lot to change our minds and think outside of Spark.”
Watch Judith’s Story
“The way they simplified everything for us was absolutely fantastic”.
Website Maintenance FAQs
- Choosing the right website builder that is easy to maintain like Elementor.
- Update your website frequently such as the plugin and WordPress version updates.
- First impression counts, so invest in upkeeping the look of your website.
- Review your content regularly and keep it up-to-date.
- Keep your site up to date, such as the latest WordPress version and plugin updates. Just remember to have a backup of the site before you make any changes. Best practice is to backup your site on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Delete inactive plugins as they will slow down your website.
- Website security is paramount, especially for eCommerce businesses.
- Manage your user account, for example, making sure you only give access to the right people. You can set different access levels for different accounts in WordPress.
- Maintain website speed to provide the best user experience.
- Regular updates including WordPress version and plugin updates. You will need an expert in this area; this may break the site if not done properly.
- Website security: it is extemely important for ecommerce companies to prevent hacking of the site.
- Speed optimisatioon: Make sure your website loads fast, 50% of visitors will leave the page if it takes more than 5 seconds to load.
- Regular backup: Daily, weekly and monthly backups are all very important for your site. Web hosting: your choice of hosting platform will impact the security level and the website speed of the site.